DTH hammer bits are used for blast hole drilling and water well
drilling project.Working with DTH drilling pipe and DTH drill bit,
mainly applied in Mining,Marble quarry or well drilling and other
1. according to China's mining conditions, to absorb the advanced
technology of domestic and foreign impactor and design and manufacture of the latest products.
2. reasonable selection of materials, advanced manufacturing
technology, quality assurance perfect.
3. has higher drilling speed.
4. can provide hardening treatment in order to prolong the service
life and reduce the cost of use.
5. single impact power is large, and the power consumption of
broken rock is low.
6. iston and bit weight to have the best momentum transfer.
7. the modern theory is adopted in the structural design, which
makes the stress wave duration longer, the stress amplitude is lower, and the piston life is long.
Widely used in mines, quarries, earthworks and other engineering
drilling blasting hole, guardrail hole,mountain reinforcement,
anchorage and other engineering holes, geothermal exploration hole, Well bore and other fields.
|8” Middle Air Pressure DTH Bits|
|THE Drill Head Diameter(mm)||Spline Key Number||NO.Air Holes||Gauge Buttons||Front Buttons||Weight(KG)|
|WE can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of
the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face
1. Price commitment: in order to ensure the high reliability of
products, raw material selection are usinggrapefruit brand products; under the same competitive conditions,
and not to reduce product technicalperformance on the basis of sincerity at a favorable price to
2. Quality commitment: product manufacturing and testing have
quality records and inspection data; the performance of the product can withstand customer inspection.
3. Customer service: in order to create new diamond brand, enhance
the visibility of enterprises,establish corporate image, we serve customers with the principle of
"preferential prices, good service, reliableproduct quality" principle.